Our VisionTo improve the health and welfare of animals in South East Asia through educational resources and clinics to raise awareness of the safe treatment of animals.
- implement educational projects within schools to teach about various animal welfare topics
- provide information to local communities about animal welfare & humane treatment of animals
- organise vaccinating & neutering projects
- carry our targeted treatments for sick or injured animals
- administer routine flea, mange & worming treatments
- work alongside local governments, communities & organisations to prompt & encourage change towards the treatment of animals
Fund RaisingFinancial donations will help cover costs of:
- Sustainable education programmes
- Neutering projects
- Medical Treatments
- Routine vaccinations
- Dispensers for providing uncontaminated food and water
- Content development
- Dog and cat food, puppy and kitten milk
- Food and water dispensers
- Flea, worm and mange treatment
- Specific medications
Please contact us for specific requirements.
Volunteer Your Expertise
Get involved with our projects abroad. Provide resources, ideas, information and / or knowledge of ways to improve and evolve our promotional & educational projects.
organisations or individuals who share comparable projects
Through your use of Social Media, Advertising, Word of Mouth & Charity Events
Corinne has always had an interest in being able to help animals in need. When travelling around Asia, Corinne witnessed many animals without homes or shelter; mistreated, ill or malnourished. These profound experiences were the catalyst that prompted Corinne to found the Helping Paws charity.
Having 7 cats and a rescue stray dog at home, Phil has always had a soft spot for waifs and strays. Phil travels extensively and wherever he goes, he always has pocket full of biscuits and will be found feeding & fussing the animals.
After travelling around India and seeing the number of animals in need of care and attention, Sara has been looking for a project that she can be part of to truly make a difference. The HP philosophy reflects her beliefs and she is delighted to share in their work.
Neil has always had a soft spot for animals… He has lots of time to play and makes sure that they are taken good care of. Neil owns a woodland area in Derbyshire, U.K. which he is using to achieve his eco-friendly vision of maintaining habitats of wildlife; which fits in perfectly with the Helping Paws vision.
Get InvolvedIf you would like to sign up to our monthly newsletter, please send us a message including your full name and email address.
Alternatively, if you are interested in assisting or contributing to our mission, or would simply like to share ideas and become part of the Helping Paws support network, please get in touch – we would love to hear your views.